Terms and Conditions
- Email addresses are never provided to mailer. However, we do offer email append services.
- First time customers must pre pay.
- 20% commission given to recognized brokers.
- The size of HTML creativeshould be no larger than 640×480 pixels. You may use higher resolution, but less is more in email broadcasts. The file size will increase and not all computers, monitors, and email clients will render higher resolutionwithout scrolling.
- File size should be kept to a minimum. 70k is acceptable. As long as images are optimized correctly, a small file size can be maintained.
- JPEG compression is best for photographs in most cases.
- GIF compression is preferred when optimizing solid-filled objects.
- Please provide files for the HMTL creative in a ZIP format with HTML files as well as images included.
- If images are hosted on a remote server, then the HTML file alone can be provided.
- Additionally the creative can be supplied to us as a link for our creative department to download the files.
- Remember to provide the link(s) for the creative if they are not a part of the HTML.
- Stay away from using the word FREE, “$”, or “!” in your subject line which can increase the likelihood of being caught by spam filters.
TIP: You can check the deliverability of your email creative at:
Inquire today about getting started with eMail Marketing. You can contact us in several ways: