Hand-assembled from the best direct marketing sources, Marigold’s proprietary mailing lists offer maximum accuracy, freshness, and relevance to deliver high rates of return for lead generation, direct response advertising, and other direct marketing campaigns. Counts are available at no charge, and our turnkey list fulfillment system allows for accommodation of your rush orders.
Each of our targeted Datacards can be further selected to deliver your ideal demographic. More than 110 Datacards are currently available, with new ones being added regularly. Some of our most popular lists include:
- eManagers (Small Business Technology Buyers)—IT buyers at small businesses, many of them so new to the market that they’ve been missed by major list compilers, making them hot prospects for marketers of IT, computer hardware and software, telecommunications and other business-related products, services, and publications.
- Consumer Broadband Buyers (High-Speed Internet Consumers) — Net-savvy consumers who subscribe to high speed cable and DSL connections, have been credit-approved by their carriers and are paying a recurring monthly service charge of $50 per month on average.
- BusinessPros – A selectable list of 30 million executives at 14 million unique companies, enabling you to target IT managers at Law Firms with 10 million+ in yearly revenues, CEOs of construction companies or virtually any other business profile for your campaign.
- IT Pros (Information Technology Buyers)—Mid- to high-level decision makers buy technology products for their organizations, and ideal targets for offerings from technology publications to high-level seminars, telecom services to specialized LAN/WAN projects.
- Business and Financial Magazine Subscribers – Consumers with purchasing power who subscribe to business and finance-related publications and magazines, and who can be targeted according to both vertical and horizontal market segments.
- New Homeowners – Individuals who have recently purchased a home in the U.S., making them perfect candidates for a wide array of household, durable and consumable products and services.
- Office Product Buyers – The most comprehensive list available for targeting buyers of office products, combining key titles with purchasing authority in the most office supply-intensive industries.
- Home Office Entrepreneurs – Highly focused, business minded go-getters who are receptive to offers for office products, computer products, financial services, telecommunication services and more.
- Small Business Entrepreneurs – Businesses with 20 employees or less throughout the U.S. that are always looking for a better offer for office products, computer products, financial services, telecommunication services and more.
- Credit Card Consumers – Consumers throughout the United States who have purchasing power and are not afraid to use it—including holders of department store cards, gasoline cards, debit cards, gold cards, platinum cards, multiple card holders and new card activations.
- New Automobile Purchasers – Consumers throughout the United States who have recently purchased an automobile, and are now likely to be looking for insurance, gasoline cards, credit cards, audio equipment or child safety products.
- Insurance Quote Requestors – Consumers throughout the United States who have are actively seeking a good insurance company for automobile, homeowners, life or health insurance.
- VoIP Business Prospects – Businesses with a confirmed broadband connection who have responded to innovative telecom offers in the past, making them ideal candidates for business-to-business VoIP campaigns.
- VoIP Consumer Prospects – Consumers with a confirmed broadband connection at their place of residence who have responded to innovative telecom offers in the past, making them ideal candidates for business-to-consumer VoIP campaigns.
All of our direct marketing lists have been thoroughly cleansed and validated through Marigold Direct’s strict data hygiene processes, which include NCOA, Zip+4 appending, CASS certification, strict de-duping, genderization, DSF overlays, area code split adjustments, email and URL standardization, and custom-built tools that process and standardize virtually every field in our database. These processes minimize invalid addresses and ensure the highest level of data quality.